Re: Does Oracle 10g make the Application Server (almost) insignificant?

From: Sybrand Bakker <gooiditweg_at_nospam.demon.nl>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 20:37:59 +0100

[Quoted] On Mon, 16 Feb 2004 09:47:05 -0800, "Ron" <support_at_dbainfopower.com> wrote:

> Thanks a lot for getting the main point back.
>
> Unfortunately all other posts had purely personal nature and were not
>even trying to argue the original point.
>
>Regards,

Unfortunately someone can't admit he has been posting nonsense like

   For example you may need 10 database servers just to support user sign-ins and registrations.

And assertions of a personal nature like

  I am really sorry to say that, but You probably have no clue about real-world systems and how to scale them.

And still that said person doesn't admit he is wrong, and doesn't admit in the last few days HE has been the person STARTING flames here.
His posting history will easily demonstrate that.

--
Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA