Re: Does Oracle 10g make the Application Server (almost) insignificant?

From: Ron <support_at_dbainfopower.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 16:41:47 -0800

[Quoted] [Quoted] I believe it can be clearly seen that Sybrant is the person who is starting [Quoted] [Quoted] flames by posting unrelated, useless and angry comments.

Calling something non-sense and offending just because he personally never [Quoted] did it or never heard that it was done is non-sense by itself.

Regards,

  Ron
  DBA Infopower
  http://www.dbainfopower.com