Re: how we select multiple databases on Oracle forms 6i

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 13:50:55 -0800

David wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I like to ask that how we select multiple databases on Oracle forms 6i
> Screen item.
>
> Scenario:
> I want to select the source database and then perform the export
> operation and then select the target database and then perform the
> import operation.
> I know we can do it via host command in oracle forms, but the problem
> is that how should I select multiple databases on forms screen.
> I know that we can perform the export/import operation in Oracle GUI,
> but it is my requirement to perform these operations via Oracle forms
> 6i.
> Could some one give me idea/example about it? This will be highly
> appreciated.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Martin

Forms is not the environment that should be used for doing this as I believe you have been previously advised. If you insist on ignoring expert advice ... and confronting issues such as this ... you can not expect much, if any, help.

My only serious suggestion is that you hire someone with at least 5 years experience to do this for you and pay them what they are worth.

--
Daniel Morgan
damorgan_at_x.washington.edu