how we select multiple databases on Oracle forms 6i

From: David <bush_90002000_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 14 Jan 2004 08:19:24 -0800

Hello,

[Quoted] I like to ask that how we select multiple databases on Oracle forms 6i Screen item.

Scenario:
I want to select the source database and then perform the export operation and then select the target database and then perform the import operation.
I know we can do it via host command in oracle forms, but the problem is that how should I select multiple databases on forms screen. I know that we can perform the export/import operation in Oracle GUI, but it is my requirement to perform these operations via Oracle forms 6i.
 Could some one give me idea/example about it? This will be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

Martin Received on Wed Jan 14 2004 - 17:19:24 CET

Original text of this message