Re: RFD: Periodic FAQ & Charter post

From: Norman Dunbar <Norman_at_RE-MO-VE.BountifulSolutions.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2003 07:49:06 +0000

On Fri, 28 Nov 2003 14:12:05 +0000, Pete Finnigan wrote:

> Daniel,
>
> But you guys could post about 49rs if you wish..:-), i am not sure Norman
> would be as interested though..:-)

I have to say that I'm more of a Houston Oilers man myself - if truth be known. Having said that, I haven't followed the game for years.

I did watch the Super Bowl some time back (Dallas Cowboys won it again), but got really really really (did I mention really ?) p*ss*d off at the advert breaks. God help American viewers who get even more than we do.

I believe the American Football was in fact designed in such a way to accomodate the numerous ad breaks on American TV. (At least, I'm told that by a big Dolphins fan !).

Cheers,
Norm.

PS. I agree with Daniel, the occassional OT conversations bring a feeling of community to these NGs.

--
Delete the obvious bit from my email address to reply by email.