Re: (OT++) Rapid development tool for Web based DB application needed

From: Norman Dunbar <Norman_at_RE-MO-VE.BountifulSolutions.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2003 07:53:04 +0000

On Fri, 28 Nov 2003 10:37:26 -0500, mcstock wrote:

> thanks -- looks like i missed the OT (duh! -- and bad form for a
> newcomer, no?)

Well, I never mentioned it myself, but now that you do .... :o)

> thanks for the compliments on the paper

Welcome.

> and thanks for the clarification -- i didn't realize that humans also used
> this forum! ;-)

Sometimes :o)

Cheers,
Norm.

PS. You will however get 'flamed' (well, slightly heated) if you don't snip out bits of previous messages. I get flamed by my newsreader if I try to send a post which is *mostly* quotes. Interesting feture if you ask me !

--
Delete the obvious bit from my email address to reply by email.