Re: Oracle 9i Certificate

From: Justin Cave <jocave_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 2 Dec 2003 15:35:00 -0800

mullin.yu_at_churchsoft.org (Mullin Yu) wrote in message news:<baa1ac0a.0312020252.29b6a62e_at_posting.google.com>...
> hi,
>
> i know that oracle 9i certificate requires people attending courses
> from authorized training company. but, if i take the online courses at
> Oracle University, can i attend the oracle dba exam, and get the
> certificate?
>
> i think it should be better for taking online courses

[Quoted] Depends on which online courses we're talking about...

  • The instructor-lead online classes count toward the requirement for the DBA OCP. [Quoted]
  • The self-study online courses that are part of the Oracle Learning Network do not.

Justin Cave Received on Wed Dec 03 2003 - 00:35:00 CET

Original text of this message