Re: OT: Scotsmen and the temperature ...

From: Norman Dunbar <Norman_at_RE-MO-VE.BountifulSolutions.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 08:43:39 +0000

On Wed, 26 Nov 2003 15:20:56 +0000, Niall Litchfield wrote:

> <sybrandb_at_yahoo.com> wrote in message
>
> I hesitate to think what a true Scot will think of Monarch of the Glen....

As a True Scot, I think I can safely say, having seen part of this week's episode while waiting for a documentary or something intelligent to come on, Monarch of the Glen is Sh-i-te. :o)

It's about as Scottish as Brigadoon. Nuff said !

> More to the point why does *anyone* support scottish football...

[Quoted] Beats me, I don't think there are actually any Scotsmen playing the damned [Quoted] game in the leagues these days. Actually, I think that's true in England/Wales/Ireland as well isn't it ?

Scottish Footbal went down the pan years ago. I don't actually support any [Quoted] football teams and I don't even bother with the internationals either. [Quoted] Boring and there is too much 'cheating' for me. Fans/players know it as [Quoted] 'professional fouling' or taking a dive in the box etc.

Football is a game played by a bunch of guys who will fall over clutching [Quoted] some body part at every available opportunity in an attempt to get a free [Quoted] kick or whatever. It's pathetic.

> Niall <G,D&R>
I'll get you for that one :o)

Cheers,
Norm.

--
Delete the obvious bit from my email address to reply by email.