Re: OT: Scotsmen and the temperature ...

From: Guido Konsolke <GK_at_oblivion.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 14:01:19 +0100

"Norman Dunbar" wrote...

> Beats me, I don't think there are actually any Scotsmen playing the
damned
> game in the leagues these days. Actually, I think that's true in
> England/Wales/Ireland as well isn't it ?
>
> Scottish Footbal went down the pan years ago. I don't actually
support any
> football teams and I don't even bother with the internationals
either.
> Boring and there is too much 'cheating' for me. Fans/players know it
as
> 'professional fouling' or taking a dive in the box etc.
>
> Football is a game played by a bunch of guys who will fall over
clutching
> some body part at every available opportunity in an attempt to get a
free
> kick or whatever. It's pathetic.

Hi Norman,

[Quoted] any chance to convert you to a Scottish Claymores supporter then? But American
Football in th NFLE even begins to s*ck more and more. Almost every team
is German. How boring. Anyway, I'm looking forward to visit Scotland again
next year with my Rhein Fire team.

Greetings,
Guido

PS: I love scottish foootball supporters. They flooded this area (Dortmund / Bochum)
this year. 't was fun to no end. Received on Thu Nov 27 2003 - 14:01:19 CET

Original text of this message