Oracle reports re-engineering

From: KS <sekark_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 24 Nov 2003 18:23:37 -0800

[Quoted] We are trying to take inventory of all the reports used in the department. Part of the inventory we have to capture all the tables , columns , where class , functions, procedures etc., used in the reports. We are planning to load the reports into oracle designer and query the in formations from designer tables.

Is this is the correct way to do this ? Is there a tool that can extract the above information from oracle report?.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Received on Tue Nov 25 2003 - 03:23:37 CET

Original text of this message