Re: JAVA-COM bridge and WEB forms, Have you done it? Can you help? Heeeelp

From: steve deno <sldcrew2k_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 21 Jun 2003 21:54:37 -0700

[Quoted] The Server has 500 mb of memory. The only thing that's on it is the application server. Is it really possible that a memory issue would give this sort of error? Do you know of any way to dig further in to that? Also, I would be open to other suggestions on uploading/downloading documents to the server from web forms. Support says that this method is not supportable since the JACOB JAVA-com bridge is 3rd party, but It seemed pretty straight forward in the article that explained how to do it.