Re: any tools to do the following...

From: Kevin HaleBoyes <kcboyes_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 6 Mar 2003 09:27:42 -0800

[Quoted] Sybrand Bakker <gooiditweg_at_sybrandb.demon.nl> wrote in message
> 2 ideas
> - Use a case product like Designer and regenerate your forms: problem
> solved
> - Beat your developers real hard and/or fire them, replacing them by
> other similar lazy morons

Thanks for your, um, candid, ideas but there are a couple of problems. - the team before my time here used Designer to create the schema but   didn't use it to generate the forms and there is no expertise   in-house to do that.
- the developer that is responsible for this mess is me so I'm   almost positive I won't suggest firing (or beating) as a solution   to my manager!

Thanks though,
Kevin. Received on Thu Mar 06 2003 - 18:27:42 CET

Original text of this message