Re: any tools to do the following...

From: Sybrand Bakker <gooiditweg_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2003 06:54:40 +0100

On 5 Mar 2003 07:21:50 -0800, kcboyes_at_yahoo.com (Kevin HaleBoyes) wrote:

>Now, imagine that I have 50 tables and fifty forms and a group
>of developers that may make changes to the tables without changing
>the forms. Things are going to get out of sync.

2 ideas
[Quoted] - Use a case product like Designer and regenerate your forms: problem solved
- Beat your developers real hard and/or fire them, replacing them by other similar lazy morons

Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA

To reply remove -verwijderdit from my e-mail address Received on Thu Mar 06 2003 - 06:54:40 CET

Original text of this message