SQL client at home to connect to University Oracle??

From: Laurie <lawr_1_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 22:31:37 -0000

[Quoted] [Quoted] Is there a SQL client software that can be installed on my home machine that [Quoted] [Quoted] allows me to connect to my University Oracle database over the internet? I dont want to install Oracle (its over 2Gb) when all I will be doing is using [Quoted] it to connect to my University DB. I've heared about sql*net which may do what I want but I cannot seem to find it for download anywhere, not even oracle site.
Thanks

Laurie Received on Thu Feb 27 2003 - 23:31:37 CET

Original text of this message