Re: Oracle DB via Access - Still C/S?

From: Larry Linson <larry.linson_at_ntpcug.org>
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2003 03:58:21 GMT

[Quoted] Yes. The described problem is easily avoided by defining Views on the server DB or by using passthrough.

A valued colleague commented, years ago, about some people who were fouling up their own project tracking, "You have to know what you're doing." Same applies to databases. There's no category of software that is _fool_proof.