Re: forms: lov not displayed when pressing f9

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 08:18:50 -0800

Stefan Röhle wrote:

> DA Morgan wrote:
> > Stefan Röhle wrote:
> >

> >>Hi,
> >>
> >>in my form i have the problem that in some fields an associated lov cannot be displayed by
> >>pressing f9 while the automatic display works when the field gets the focus.
> >>I don't understand why that happens...
> >>
> >>Stefan
> >

> > Do the fields have focus when you press F9? How do you know?
>
> I assume that a blinking cursor is an evidence for that?
>
> > Have you written any triggers that capture or remap keys?
>
> No.

Create a new form with a single canvas a single block and containing a single text item. Then create a record group and an LOV for that text item. Finally fire it up and press F9. If it works (I expect it will) then inherit it into your form where the F9 key does not work. Does it stop working?

Daniel Morgan Received on Fri Feb 14 2003 - 17:18:50 CET

Original text of this message