Re: Forms question

From: Scott Mattes <Scott_at_TheMattesFamily.ws>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 14:44:51 GMT

[Quoted] [Quoted] But note that if you are on the Windose XP platform that the search no longer scans files like .fmb. I searched and searched for a quick, already [Quoted] made tool to get around that problem and eventually gave up and just modified my homegrown search tool to do it.

And if, gasp, the form has a 'select *' you won't find the field name.