Re: Forms question

From: Jan Gelbrich <j_gelbrich_at_westfalen-blatt.de>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 16:03:41 +0100

Hi Jack,

recently I saw how somebody in my team using *Textpad* to scan fmb-files in order to find Forms querying against special tables. This is possible because in the fmb you will find SQL as ASCII text. So this method may be applied for your purposes, too.

Unfortunately I do not know of any more "professional" tool to do this ...

hth
Jan