Generating javadoc from Jdeveloper.

From: Guy <ni4ni_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 25 Dec 2002 02:59:22 -0800

Hello

I used to write java code with Jdeveloper 9.0 and 9.02. In those versions I could generate javadoc documentation straight from within Jdeveloper (in tools menu, if im not mistaken). Now I upgraded to version 9.03 and that feature seems to be gone. I went through all the menus and couldnt find it. Searching through the help I found a document explaining how to set the javadoc settings from the "project settings" menu, but there was nothing about generating the documentation itself.

Does anyone know how to make this feature available ? or maybe Oracle just took this one out of this version ?

Thanks

Guy Received on Wed Dec 25 2002 - 11:59:22 CET

Original text of this message