Re: SQL Navigator

From: Vladimir M. Zakharychev <bob_at_dpsp-yes.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Dec 2002 13:47:44 +0300

The latest version of Quest's SQL Navigator (I believe it's the only SQL Navigator around, but just to be completely sure we're talking the same thing) is 4.2 and it supports 9i Release 2 (9.2). Check out their web site at http://www.quest.com for trial download and upgrades.

--
Vladimir Zakharychev (bob_at_dpsp-yes.com)                http://www.dpsp-yes.com