Re: Button disappears when form run...

From: pixelmeow <pixel.meow_at_verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2002 21:11:08 -0500

On Sat, 21 Dec 2002 14:57:53 +0100, in comp.databases.oracle.tools, "Smiley" <anoniemke888antispam_at_hotmail.com> scribbled:

>If you did a full install of Developer 2000, you should have Oracle Book and
>the Forms 4.5 Developer's Guide Manual (I believe it's called A32505.obd (
>.obd files are Oracle Book Documents you can open with Oracle Book)).

I did do a full install, and do recall seeing an Oracle Book directory. Thanks for the tip on how to use it; I'll do that as soon as I finish installing here at home.

>You should also have Getting Started with Forms (A32504.obd), Forms
>Reference Manual (A32507.obd), Forms Advanced Techniques (A32506.obd) and
>Forms Messages and Codes (A32508.obd).
>If I remember correctly, you can find these files in a subdirectory of
>ORACLE_HOME\forms45)

I just finished writing about how I prefer to have this sort of thing electronically, instead of the hard copy book. Thanks for the filenames! :-)

--
Teresa Redmond
Programmer/Analyst II