Button disappears when form run...

From: pixelmeow <pixel.meow_at_verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 15:51:16 -0500

[Quoted] Hello, all.

[Quoted] [Quoted] I am trying to learn Forms 4.5 (on win98se) on Oracle 8.1.5 (on winnt4) while I work on an application. At the moment, all I have to do is put two buttons on a form, and make the code that opens another form when either button is pushed.

I've got the buttons on the form, and have got some code (that doesn't work correctly yet) in the triggers, and when I run this form itself I can see the buttons. But this form is called from the menu of the main form, and when I run the program that way, I can't see the buttons (or any other changes I make).

I don't know what I've done wrong; is there some way to set this up so that when I run the main form from inside Forms I can be certain it runs the form I'm editing? I'm saving between running and coding, have made certain I'm saving to the correct directory on the correct drive, but am so frustrated...

TIA...

--
Teresa Redmond
Programmer/Analyst II