I want to create in JDeveloper Applet with JClient Components.

From: kkubis <kkubis_at_poczta.gazeta.pl>
Date: 12 Dec 2002 07:48:09 -0800

I do it in this way:
  1. Create JClient panel "PanelEmpView"
  2. Create applet and add to it code: JUMetaObjectManager.setBaseErrorHandler( new JUErrorHandlerDialog( ) ); JUApplication app = JUMetaObjectManager.createApplicationObject
    ("Project5.Mypackage17Module", null, new JUEnvInfoProvider());
    PanelEmpView panelEmpView = new PanelEmpView( app ); this.getContentPane( ).setLayout( new BorderLayout( ) ); this.getContentPane( ).add( panelEmpView, BorderLayout.CENTER );

  I can run this applet in JDeveloper and JDeveloper's Appletviewer bat   I cannot run it in Internet Exploler. Applet can't create Application Object