Re: JavaDoc for PL/SQL

From: Finn Ellebaek Nielsen <_remove_fen_remove__at_changegroup.dk>
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 10:22:15 +0100

Hi Tim.

In January 2003 we will release the first beta version of our tool that does just that and much more -- it also documents all the other Oracle objects such tables, views, indexes, queues, queue tables, materialized views, sequences, and jobs, and it also documents dependencies (using/used by). The documentation is generated to a repository based on which you can create your own PL/SQL Server Pages (using Oracle's or ChangeGroup's PL/SQL Server Pages). A standard set Javadoc-like PSPs are included but you can create your own, eg for handling RTF or PDF for printed documentation.

For more information, please refer to ChangeGroup Open System Documentary at http://www.changegroup.biz/en/cgosd.psp. Please contact us if you would like to join the beta program.

HTH. Finn Ellebaek

 Finn Ellebaek Nielsen                           ChangeGroup ApS
 Product Manager, Principal Consultant, Partner  Kronprinsessegade 54, 4.
 E-mail: finn.ellebaek.nielsen_at_changegroup.dk    DK-1306  Koebenhavn K
 Mobile: +45 20 32 49 25                         Denmark
 Phone:  +45 33 32 77 78                         http://www.changegroup.dk
                      "Where do you want to GPF today?"