Re: A better SQL*Plus -- what features should it have?

From: Finn Ellebaek Nielsen <_remove_fen_remove__at_changegroup.dk>
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 10:25:23 +0100

[Quoted] [Quoted] Not totally correct -- it brings back one line from history, not a statement. It should bring back the whole statement.

 Finn Ellebaek Nielsen                           ChangeGroup ApS
 Product Manager, Principal Consultant, Partner  Kronprinsessegade 54, 4.
 E-mail: finn.ellebaek.nielsen_at_changegroup.dk    DK-1306  Koebenhavn K
 Mobile: +45 20 32 49 25                         Denmark
 Phone:  +45 33 32 77 78                         http://www.changegroup.dk
                      "Where do you want to GPF today?"