FRM - 90928 error

From: <noognoog_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 06:16:45 GMT

Hello,

[Quoted] I have a problem which I can't find any useful solutions to with Oracle Developer Forms v9. Each time I try to run my form I receive an "FRM-90928:Position parameter after keyword in the commandline". I've tried [Quoted] the solution provided by various other help sites which only say to remove the space in teh command line, but I don't know what command line they are referring to.

If anyone has seen this problem and knows anything, I'll try it.

Here's what I'm running
Windows XP Pro
Oracle 9i Personal Edition Release 2 Database Oracle 9i Developer Suite Received on Wed Sep 25 2002 - 08:16:45 CEST

Original text of this message