Re: FRM - 90928 error

From: Joost Bataille <j.r.l.m.batailleREMOVETHIS_at_uva.nl>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 09:20:21 +0200

noognoog_at_hotmail.com> wrote in message news:gxck9.534868$me6.74067_at_sccrnsc01...
> I have a problem which I can't find any useful solutions to with Oracle
> Developer Forms v9. Each time I try to run my form I receive an
> "FRM-90928:Position parameter after keyword in the commandline". I've
tried
> the solution provided by various other help sites which only say to remove
> the space in teh command line, but I don't know what command line they are
> referring to.

Hello Noognoog,
I have seen this error when I started a form with a shortcut on Windows NT4. The shortcut contains a 'target' which is actually a command to be executed. An error in this command line - e.g unkown parameter, invalid value - raised this error.
How do you start your form? Using a shortcut? From a menu that uses a command to start the form? Are you running it on the web? Are there any user parameters in the form that you try to pass values to?

Regards, Joost

--
Joost Bataille
University of Amsterdam ICT centre