Re: username and password for Oracle9i

From: TurkBear <jgreco1_at_mn.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 10:51:50 -0500

Without a database to connect to, the forms and reports are a little useless aren't they? The tools do not need a username/password but the database ( one you need to have access to, (or one you create using another Oracle product - Personal Oracle 9i , for instance) does..

The documentation on Technet is always a good thing to read first...

"Patrick de Jong" <patdj_at_xs4all.nl> wrote:

>Hi there,
>
>I have downloaded the Oracle9i developer suite for windows.
>Can anyone give me a valid username and password for using this great
>suite???
>
>I have installed it on windows 2000.
>Formbuilder does not work.
>Is this normally??Or is my configuration maybe not good???
>
>Thanks in advance,
>
>Greetz Patrick

   http://www.newsfeed.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! -----= Over 100,000 Newsgroups - Unlimited Fast Downloads - 19 Servers =----- Received on Tue Aug 20 2002 - 17:51:50 CEST

Original text of this message