Re: Reverse engineer Oracle 8.1.7 and recreate problems

From: Stefan Heckler <sheckler_at_psi.de>
Date: 28 May 2002 05:38:49 -0700

[Quoted] no, just straightforward, the problems occur when running the Database Design Transforer to recreate the (existing) tables. The (existing) tables are tables of the DEFAULT DATABASE and supposed to be the template to regenerate the ddl scripts to recreate the (modified) database(s) with sqlplus.