Re: Oracle Reports Error..... URGENT

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2002 07:23:13 +0200

On Fri, 26 Apr 2002 21:56:34 +0300, "Jac" <jacxine_at_yahoo.com> wrote:

>Hi, I'm running Oracle reports 8.0.6 (client: WinNT WS) in an Oracle 8.1.7
>database on Netware 5.0.
>In all th reports that are run, after the report is brought up on the
>screen, I've tried generating the report to a file (eg. PDF, HTML, RTF). the
>reports runtime generates a Dr. Watson error with the following message:
>
>An application error has occured and an application error log is being
>generated
> RWRBE60.exe
>Exception: Access violation (0xc0000005), Address: 0x5fe399d5
>
>This problem rarely occurs if I directly generate to a file without bringing
>it up on the screen, but in some cases it occurs even then.
>Any suggestion would be vey helpful
>Thnx

Access violations most frequently occur when your program needs more virtual memory and both your RAM and your pagingfile is out of space.

Hth

Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA

To reply remove -verwijderdit from my e-mail address Received on Sat Apr 27 2002 - 07:23:13 CEST

Original text of this message