Oracle Reports Error..... URGENT

From: Jac <jacxine_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 21:56:34 +0300

[Quoted] [Quoted] Hi, I'm running Oracle reports 8.0.6 (client: WinNT WS) in an Oracle 8.1.7 database on Netware 5.0.
In all th reports that are run, after the report is brought up on the screen, I've tried generating the report to a file (eg. PDF, HTML, RTF). the [Quoted] reports runtime generates a Dr. Watson error with the following message:

An application error has occured and an application error log is being generated

    RWRBE60.exe
Exception: Access violation (0xc0000005), Address: 0x5fe399d5

This problem rarely occurs if I directly generate to a file without bringing it up on the screen, but in some cases it occurs even then. Any suggestion would be vey helpful
Thnx Received on Fri Apr 26 2002 - 20:56:34 CEST

Original text of this message