Re: JDeveloper

From: John MacAskill <jmacaski_at_bigpond.net.au>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 10:06:12 GMT

[Quoted] [Quoted] You are running 2 applications that are notoriously resource hungry on an [Quoted] operating system that is not known for its stability. JDeveloper is a huge [Quoted] hulking monstrosity at the best of times (it is Java after all) and ME just [Quoted] simply isn't up to the job. Perhaps if you ran Oracle on a separate box you [Quoted] would get on better.

It is also worth checking that all relevant patches have been applied to oracle [Quoted] as there are several known issues with Most Oracle products on P4's