Re: Forms & List items

From: Herbert Fukerider <herbert.fukerider_at_rfn.de>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 18:33:59 +0100

Epicentre Team B Annecy wrote:

> I use Forms version 6.0.8.8.0, and I would like to be able to update some
> fields in a table with a given condition. To do that, I've built a LOV based
> on a query which retrieve the fields I want to update, and ask my form to
> display this LOV clicking on a button for the fields in my form being filled
> in with the LOV's informations.
> The problem is that it seams to be impossible to insert or update a field
> that comes from a LOV list!!

Hello,
[Quoted] if you have set your field properties (LOV section) to "validate from list", [Quoted] you'll be unable to update the field with values not in your LOV. Turn this property off, if this is not the desired behaviour. Maybe this is your problem. Received on Fri Mar 15 2002 - 18:33:59 CET

Original text of this message