Forms & List items

From: Epicentre Team B Annecy <carmanet_at_epicentre.fr>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 11:22:46 +0100

Hello,

[Quoted] [Quoted] I use Forms version 6.0.8.8.0, and I would like to be able to update some [Quoted] fields in a table with a given condition. To do that, I've built a LOV based [Quoted] on a query which retrieve the fields I want to update, and ask my form to [Quoted] display this LOV clicking on a button for the fields in my form being filled in with the LOV's informations.
[Quoted] The problem is that it seams to be impossible to insert or update a field that comes from a LOV list!!

Is someone know how to be able to update the field after getting it from a LOV? Thanks for all proposition

Regards. Received on Fri Mar 15 2002 - 11:22:46 CET

Original text of this message