Re: Forms & List items

From: Epicentre Team B Annecy <carmanet_at_epicentre.fr>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 10:09:43 +0100

Hello Herbert,

Thanks for your answer, but I have not been clear enough. The fact is that I display a LOV at the beginning to fill in the fields in my form, but any field are attached with this LOV! Then, I just want to update the displayed record, but it seams that, as the record comes from the LOV, it's impossible: error message "FRM-40509: ORACLE error: unable to update record".
And I verified that the tables exist, I have all required authorities to perform the specified action...

...Any other good suggestion?

Regards.