Installing Discoverer on NT -- Need Help

From: anil chada <anil.chada_at_oracle.com>
Date: 23 Dec 2001 06:56:43 -0800

Hi --

[Quoted] I was trying to install discoverer 4.x on my laptop. I created seperate oracle home (c:\oracle\discoverer called ora_disc) to isntall this producct.
When i run the installer , i am getting "Oracle installer does not support multiple installations, and therefore cannot be installed on ora_disc. It can only be installed on oraHome81"

So i ran the installer againg and picked oraHome81 for installation, and now i am getting following message.. "The location specified c:\oracle\ora81 is already used as an oracle home for Oracle 815 production. It cannot be used as oracle home for nt".

Looks like i have use oraHome81, but it is not letting me install there because i already have 815 installed.

Does anyone know, how to get around this problem.

Thanks
Anil Chada Received on Sun Dec 23 2001 - 15:56:43 CET

Original text of this message