Re: DBF->Oracle817

From: Thomas Kyte <tkyte_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: 23 Dec 2001 08:23:25 -0800

In article <3C25D63F.850BE224_at_mic.com>, Kathy says...

>Stanislav,
>I think there are couple of ways: hard way and easy way. The hard way is to
>first convert DBF into Text and then import it into Oracle. The easy way is to
>use ODBC and a software called WinSQL (http://www.indus-soft.com/winsql), which
>can import data directly from DBF to Oracle.

I didn't see the original post but I have a plsql package:

http://asktom.oracle.com/pls/ask/f?p=4950:8:::::F4950_P8_DISPLAYID:711825134415

that does this as well -- along with some followups by others to support foxpro files.

--
Thomas Kyte (tkyte_at_us.oracle.com)             http://asktom.oracle.com/