Oracle problems.

From: Leigh G. Bowden <LGBowden_at_bowdenfamily.fsnet.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 23:07:17 -0000

[Quoted] [Quoted] We have an AlphaServer 2100 4/200 with two CPU's and 1GB of memory and [Quoted] [Quoted] plenty of disks - all shadowed. As far as I am aware it is using Oracle 7.1.5 on OpenVMS 6.2 AXP.

[Quoted] It appears to be unreliable. After about three weeks this system will lock [Quoted] up and the console will report "Insufficient memory for operation" type [Quoted] errors and will allow nobody to logon even at the console. The only way to get out of this to power cycle it.

[Quoted] Has anybody experienced this before and got any suggestions for a fix?? Received on Tue Dec 04 2001 - 00:07:17 CET

Original text of this message