Forms 4.5 persistent crash

From: Mark Styles <news_at_lambic.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 15:25:04 GMT

Forms 4.5 is crashing on me, not that unusual, but at least this time it is reproducable, so I was wondering if anyone else has encountered it.

I have a when-validate-item trigger on a non-database field in a non-database block.

The trigger populates some translation fields, and some other items in the block, which also have when-validate-item triggers.

Everything works fine, until I put 'VALIDATE(RECORD_SCOPE)' at the end of the trigger. This crashes forms runtime. I tried using BLOCK_SCOPE instead, but with the same result.

Anyone else encountered this? Anyone got a work around? Basically I want all relevant when-validate-item triggers to fire when the first one fires. Received on Mon Nov 12 2001 - 16:25:04 CET

Original text of this message