Oracle Matrix Reports Help

From: jbeals <jbeals_at_premier-industries.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2001 10:51:00 -0800

[Quoted] I have a matrix report in which I have Item Numbers down, and Months across (which I've derived from distinct values from the invoice table). My question is how do I populate it with zeroes where there is no value? I have inserted the nvl command into the SQL, put Value if null = 0 in the field properties, but still it doesn't populate unless it has a value. I'm guessing that it is because the record value is NOT null, there simply just is no record, so the logic doesn't work.

Any ideas?

Thanks in Advance,

Jeb Received on Thu Nov 01 2001 - 19:51:00 CET

Original text of this message