(unknown charset) Form Server?

From: (unknown charset) Jingkai Yu <jkyu_at_cs.wayne.edu>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 20:40:28 -0400

Hello,

[Quoted] [Quoted] I have used Forms and Reports quite a while, I'm used to developing [Quoted] [Quoted] applications and then installing applications and Forms/Reports runtime environment on clients' machine. However, my boss now wants to set up a machine as our forms/reports server and let users running application on the server across network. The objective is to AVOID installing application and Forms/Reports runtime on user's machine. I noticed there is something called Form/Report Server, will that do? How to set it up? If not, is it possible to resolve this task? Any recommendations and suggestions are highly appreciated. If you can point me to somewhere to dig it out, that will also be great.

We are using Oracle Forms and Reports 6i, running on Windows 2000 professional.

Thanks a lot.

JK Received on Wed Oct 17 2001 - 02:40:28 CEST

Original text of this message