Re: error vtk-1000: unable to connect to management server

From: Noel <tbal_at_go2.pl>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 14:34:13 +0200

> > > I can't connect to server from enterprise console.
> > > I read the documentation but i didn't understand?
> > > What does it mean?
> > > How do i do to connect my enterprise console?
> > > Thanks.

Can you connect to database using SQL*Plus?

You can't connect? What error message you recive while trying to connect? Maybe you need to configure your 'connect string'? When you enter username/password, what you put into database field? What kind of net protocols are used in your network system? Received on Wed Aug 29 2001 - 14:34:13 CEST

Original text of this message