Re: I need a help about oracle installation and managing database

From: Noel <tbal_at_go2.pl>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 12:18:52 +0200

Użytkownik "Computer LENA" <lena_sas_at_iol.it> napisał w wiadomości news:kkph7.10407$i81.422328_at_news.infostrada.it...

> I installed oracle 8i client and oracle server, but i don't know how i can
> creating and managing databases.

I bought a car, but don't know how to drive. Please help me!

Oracle 8i its not a tool, its a quite big database, you need to spend quite a lot time to learn about Oracle, and
if you have never heard about relational databases it would be hard to understand power of Oracle 'tool'.

/Noel Received on Fri Aug 24 2001 - 12:18:52 CEST

Original text of this message