I need a help about oracle installation and managing database

From: Computer LENA <lena_sas_at_iol.it>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 09:42:40 GMT

I installed oracle 8i client and oracle server, but i don't know how i can creating and managing databases.
I tried by oracle easysql tool, but i'd know if there is another application more easy that it in oracle 8.

Thanks

--
LENA  S.a.s.
C.so del Popolo 90

Pagina Ufficiale LENA S.A.S.
http://www.lenasoftware.it

e-mail : info_at_lenasoftware.it            - e-mail generale
e-mail : winlena_at_lenasoftware.it         - e-mail assistenza programmi
agenzia viaggi
e-mail : winsat_at_lenasoftware.it          - e-mail assistenza programma
winsat

"I computer sanno contare solo da 0 ad 1.  Il resto e' illusione."