Reports format problem

From: Steve E. <steve.eckersley_at_ITS.lancscc.gov.uk>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 10:24:02 +0100

Hello,

    I have a form that I wish to replicate using reports v.3.

My problem is that at the end of the report I need to print an image at the bottom of the last page. This is not as easy at it might sound. The form will be variable length depending on data. If I put the image in the margin it prints on every page of the report, if I try and change the "print on" page settings I get an illegal print condition error due to the item being in the margin.

    Any help appreciated,

Steve Eckersley.

p.s. this is not dependant on the item being an image, there is some text as well which gives the same problem. Received on Tue Jul 31 2001 - 11:24:02 CEST

Original text of this message