Problem with Export and UTF8 Database

From: jp <jpfrancois_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 11:33:51 +0100

Hi,

[Quoted] [Quoted] I have prepared a database on our development server using UTF8 character [Quoted] set. I now want to move tables from the development server to our live server however when I run the export utility on our development server it [Quoted] says "Export done in US7ASCII character set and US7ASCII NCHAR character set [Quoted] server uses UTF8 character set (possible charset conversion)"

[Quoted] My question is - how do I get the export to use UTF8.

thanks in advance,

JP Received on Mon Jul 23 2001 - 12:33:51 CEST

Original text of this message