web-to-go /jdeveloper

From: Susan Deaves <Susan.Deaves_at_aeroint.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 09:24:50 +0000 (UTC)

[Quoted] I am having trouble configuring web-to-go.My web pages keep timing out despite altring the ora.config file for jdeveloper. Can any one help or point me at some useful documentation please?

Susie Deaves
01935 443000 ext 3073
Aerosytems International

This Internet E-mail is intended solely for the person to whom it is addressed. It may contain confidential or privileged information. If you have received it in error please notify us immediately by telephone and destroy the transmission. You must not copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on it.
Aerosystems International               Phone: +44 (0)1935 443000
                                        Fax  : +44 (0)1935 443111
                                        Web  : www.aeroint.com

Posted from mail.london-2.starlabs.net [212.125.75.4]