Development engine available

From: Ron Fluegge <rmflugge_at_swbell.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2001 15:53:22 -0500

[Quoted] First, let me apologize if this has been already posted and answered.

Microsoft has a free development database engine called MSDE that allows [Quoted] developers to create both desktop applications and applications that can be [Quoted] scaled up to SQL Server. This allows small developers to create [Quoted] [Quoted] applications for clients without the expense of installing (and paying for) [Quoted] the full version of SQL Server.

[Quoted] [Quoted] I have been asked by clients to modify our applications to use Oracle as [Quoted] well. Does Oracle have a free (or low priced) database engine that can be [Quoted] used by developers to create and test applications similar to MSDE?

[Quoted] Any help would be greatly appreciated...

Ron

Ronald M. Fluegge, PE
Navigant Consulting, Inc. Received on Sat Apr 21 2001 - 22:53:22 CEST

Original text of this message