Webdb / Portal

From: Xifer <ark_at_im.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 09:43:59 +0100

[Quoted] I've just upgraded our Development environment from 8.1.5 to 8.1.7 (Compaq Tru64 V4.0F). I am unable to complete the webdb 2.0.5.6.1 installation. Seems like it depends on libraries that have now changed. What can I do? Is there a newer version available - if so I should have been sent the CD along with the 8.1.7 pack but I don't have it.

I can't even find a download for Webdb 2.2 for Tru64 - only for Solaris.

Can I use Portal or Webdb 2.2 on Tru64? I only see mention of Solaris in metalink. This is going to be a major problem as we really need to use html for system reporting. Any insight would be greatly appreciated. Received on Thu Mar 29 2001 - 10:43:59 CEST

Original text of this message