Re: Discoverer Help needed

From: Nick P <nick_pope_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 17:07:23 +0100

Discoverer allows you to do all this without having to write queries and create views. That is the point of these Query tools, you don't have to know SQL. You can create calculated fields. In your case the calculated field will be count_distinct(field1) I think. (I am afraid I do not have Discoverer in front of me, but I think that is the function name).

I think Discoverer automatically groups on the remaining fields... It makes these assumptions for you.

Nick P